Monday, December 17, 2012

Been a Long Time, Such a Long Time... Tell Me How Long Has it Been?

Posted by Alisha T at 1:50 PM

Alright, I know. I am terrible. Let's all take a few minutes and I'll allow you to scold me through your computer screen, iPad, cellphone, netbook, kindle- or whatever you use to keep up with the blogosphere.

Just know that....




Eh? Eh? Did it work?

Awesome. 

No wonder Sianna loves Puss in Boots. 

SOOOOO much has happened. Too much to detail so I'll give some highlights:


Sianna sat up for the first time on October 27th - Oh and I mean like sat straight up and started playing with toys like a little gopher. It was too cute. I cried. I'll admit it. I'm a sucker.



She turned ONE on December 7th!!!





So, for your viewing pleasure - here's some pics:

Sianna & Daddy, both sick as dogs. Although she does a  GREAT job hiding hers, him?. .... not so much. lol
Birthday bathtime!!

Pretty one year old, with a cold. :-(

In her birthday outfit. :-) The tulle on her shirt is a cupcake. So cuteeee.

Birthday montage! She loved the cupcake with pink icing.

Birthday Baby!!!

Her Auntie Sandy got her a walker but her feet are like 3 inches from the ground. lol. She likes to turn the wheel and beep the horn though!


So apparently I have to let her eat the bows in order for her to let me put them in her hair. :-/

This is her fake smile. This is what requesting, "smile Sianna!" while she's not in the mood, gets you.



Let me just say this little girl is something else. Her personality just continues to develop and surprise me. She's such a good baby! I hope she's the same as a teenager *geesh*








XOXO

Sianna and Alisha




PS, special thanks to New Birth for inspiring the post title. :) 


1 comments:

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

OMG!!! Sianna is one already!!!! I can't believe it! What an angel!!!! Love, love, love all the clothes!!!!!!!
Happy belated birthday angel!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!!! <3 Sianna's Mom

 

A Tiny Piece of Heaven: Sianna's Journey Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea